Jacobus Consulting is a leading healthcare consulting services firm that partners with providers to improve healthcare performance through clinical and financial information systems, process improvement, workforce education and training, and revenue cycle excellence. We provide a complete suite of services across the continuum of care to help healthcare providers continually improve patient care and quality, optimize operations, and increase financial performance.
Our suite of packaged offerings includes:
- Clinical Informatics Services
- Meaningful Use, Readiness and System Optimization Assessments
- Advanced Clinical Systems Implementation
- Ancillary Systems Implementation
- Leading Healthcare IT Application Systems Delivery, including MEDITECH, Siemens, Mc Kesson, Epic, Cerner, Allscripts, NextGen, eClinical Works and others
- Workflow Process Redesign and Change Management
- Project Management
- Revenue Cycle and Finance Optimization and Services
- SWAT Teams for Cash Acceleration and Revenue Recovery
- Interim Leadership
- Training and Education
For over a decade hospitals have successfully depended on us for solutions and our track record of client satisfaction results from our commitment to the mission of healthcare, proven methodologies and tools, and our unwavering commitment to quality assurance and client value. The results are measurable improvements that support our clients’ strategic objectives.