Are you nearing a healthcare system activation date and need extra hands for support – especially for a widespread CPOE and EHR deployment? Is extra support required for rolling out Community Connect or better outreach to community physicians?
Jacobus provides go-live activation support for individual module and complete system implementations – including Epic, MEDITECH, Cerner, McKesson, Siemens and Allscripts go-lives. We’ve implemented hundreds of healthcare IT systems and modules at hospitals across the US and we understand what’s needed for successful go-lives on the units or Command Center.
We staff system activations through the planning, go-live, and support process with experienced healthcare professionals who know the clinical, financial, or operational systems and workflows impacted at your go-live. This includes nurses, physicians, and pharmacists. Our activation experts are hand-picked for strong training, people, and communication skills so they are ready for tiring or stressful elbow-to-elbow support situations.
Plus, if added testing or to develop last minute training is needed, we can provide vendor experienced testers and trainers, along with a large library of materials to leverage or modify.
Our Healthcare IT applications activation and go-live support services include:
- Pre go-live planning, schedule, staffing, risk assessment and organizational communication
- Assistance with last minute pre go-live testing and training
- Elbow-to-elbow activation support across facilities, settings and units, including 24 x 7 coverage and weekends
- Command Center staffing, monitoring and status reporting
- Unit by unit status reporting so you can track user adoption issues and plan for ongoing optimization requirements
- Post go-live summary reporting and planning