For organizations on MAGIC or Client/Server that are exploring implementing MEDITECH 6.1, Jacobus Consulting is equipped and MEDITECH READY certified to successfully partner with organizations throughout the implementation.
To become certified, consulting firms must first meet stringent criteria and demonstrate a lengthy track record of client satisfaction and expertise on the MEDITECH platform, followed by completion of in-depth certification courses. Our expert MEDITECH consultants understand data structures and best-practice process flow to design and build for optimal system performance and adoption. We ensure you get an optimal system build, while supporting strategic initiatives such as ICD-10, revenue cycle optimization and revenue enhancement, documentation improvement and standardization, and improved user adoption and productivity.
With our certified team of MEDITECH experts, Jacobus is prepared to come alongside and guide you in your journey to implement a fully integrated MEDITECH system.
Contact us to explore profiles of our certified consultants.
Our services include:
- MEDITECH READY certified support through the entire 6.X implementation process
- MEDITECH Project Management, Leads and Subject Matter Expertise across all modules for the entire lifecycle of planning, design, build, test, training and go-live support
- Expertise in technical issues, such as hardware, infrastructure and medical device planning
- Conversions and interfaces, report and proration rules development, and role based access
- Optimization planning and cost benefit analysis
- Education of hospital personnel in under-utilized capabilities
- Subject Matter Experts in all modules and best practice workflow processes
- Testing, training and skilled elbow-to-elbow support during your team’s go-live activation
- Knowledge transfer on all enhancements and new functionality delivered
For more on our certification, view the press release.