Was your ICD-10 implementation a definitive success?
From physician documentation to coding to billing to collections – are you absolutely confident that your ICD-10 results are 100% accurate and defensible? Are you still using general equivalency mapping (GEM) cross-walks?
If you are not sure, Jacobus Consulting can help you find out if you are at risk with your ICD-10 documentation, coding, and charging before you find out from your payers. With the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) grace period still in effect, now is the time to invest in an ICD-10 aftermath coding audit – provided by Jacobus, a KLAS® top rated firm leading the industry in critical metrics such as tools and methodology, strategic competency, operational execution, and healthcare knowledge and expertise.
“The Jacobus team came here with an amazing skill set and definitely provided more knowledge and understanding than we could have imagined.”
We can support your organization with this initiative through our ICD-10 coding audit by:
- Painting a clear picture of your ICD-10 aftermath risks and opportunities
- Ensuring your coding results are compliant, accurate, and defensible
- Calling out at risk areas of the organization where ICD-10 coding is not fully defensible
- Understanding priority opportunities for additional clinical documentation improvement
- Understanding coder education opportunities in order to bridge any coding specificity gaps
Contact us: email@example.com or 949.727.0720.